- 'Low cost' two axis multipurpose desktop CNC table; Parallax Propeller, Allegro A4988 stepper motor drivers, and a whole bunch of aluminum.
- A basic 65C02 microprocessor computer on a 4"x3" PCB. Bonus: It fits on top of a Parallax BoE-bot frame.
- DIY bench-top power supply, made from salvaged and surplus parts.
- Documenting my shenanigans with a HTC Dream/T-Mobile G1/Google G1 phone
- My 1320 lumen bike light project, made from old laptop batteries and spare parts.
- Salvage an RF module from an Xbox 360 and use it with a desktop computer: a how-to.
- Thirty-two digit, 7+1 Segment LED display panel. Suitable for DRO applications.
- Sub-$10 sensor network node - Microcontroller, Lithium Ion cell charger, 915 MHz ISM band FSK/ASK radio. The 915MHz-BCON.
- Hey, look what I found! A Kodak Theatre HD Player for five bucks! Let's take it apart and make it do tricks.
News2015-08-03 - I put together a parts kit (unofficially) for DEFCON 23 Hardware Hacking Village. Check out the documentation here. 2015-04-09 - After several years (!) of on-again-off-again development my 32 digit LED displays are up
A test board has been built up, the CPLD works, and I'm diving into the firmware. 2013-10-08 - 65C02 SBC boards are off to the printer. 2013-08-29 - I start my investigations into building a 'low cost' two axis multipurpose desktop CNC table.